PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
What’s in these Terms?
These Terms tell you the rules for using our website https://cdrc.nhs.uk.
Who we are and how to contact us
https://cdrc.nhs.uk is a site operated on behalf of the Clinical Digital Resource Collaborative which includes representatives from The Academic Health Science Network for the North East and North Cumbria (“We“). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 08727658 and have our registered office at:
c/o Sintons LLP
Newcastle upon Tyne
Our main trading address is:
Biomedical Research Building
The Campus for Ageing and Vitality
Nuns’ Moor Road
Newcastle upon Tyn
We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email contact-CDRC@ahsn-nenc.org.uk or telephone us on 0191 208 1401.
If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use our site.
We recommend that you print a copy of these Terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
We may make changes to these Terms
We amend these Terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these Terms to ensure you understand the Terms that apply at that time.
We may make changes to our site
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to the guidance.
We may suspend or withdraw our site
Our site is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
We may transfer this Agreement to someone else
We may transfer our rights and obligations under these Terms to another organisation. We will always tell you in writing if this happens and we will ensure that the transfer will not affect your rights under the contract.
Our site is only for users in the UK
Our site is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
How you may use material on our site
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
In return for you complying with these Terms, we agree to grant you a non-exclusive right to use the guidance and information on our site for any activity in the course of your business. You may print off such copies as are reasonably necessary, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for use within your organisation and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation or profession to content posted on our site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
DO NOT RELY ON INFORMATION ON THIS SITE
THE CONTENT ON OUR SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE TO PROVIDE GUIDANCE AND ASSISTANCE TO HEALTH PRACTITIONERS BUT DOES NOT CONSTITUTE MEDICAL ADVICE. THE CONTENT OF OUR SITE IS GENERAL IN NATURE AND MAY NOT REFLECT ALL RECENT CLINICAL DEVELOPMENTS AND GUIDELINES AND MAY NOT APPLY TO THE SPECIFIC FACTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES OF A PARTICULAR CASE.
ALTHOUGH WE MAKE REASONABLE EFFORTS TO PROVIDE ACCURATE AND USEFUL INFORMATION ON OUR SITE, WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR GUARANTEES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT THE CONTENT ON OUR SITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR UP TO DATE.
We are not responsible for websites we link to
Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them.
We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
OUR RESPONSIBILITY FOR LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU
- WE DO NOT EXCLUDE OR LIMIT IN ANY WAY OUR LIABILITY TO YOU WHERE IT WOULD BE UNLAWFUL TO DO SO. THIS INCLUDES LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY OUR NEGLIGENCE OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR SUBCONTRACTORS AND FOR FRAUD OR FRAUDULENT MISREPRESENTATION.
- WE EXCLUDE ALL IMPLIED CONDITIONS, WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS OR OTHER TERMS THAT MAY APPLY TO OUR SITE OR ANY CONTENT ON IT.
- WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF STATUTORY DUTY, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE, ARISING UNDER OR IN CONNECTION WITH:
- USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, OUR SITE; OR
- USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT DISPLAYED ON OUR SITE; OR
- ANY ACTION TAKEN AS A RESULT OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON OUR SITE; OR
- SUBSEQUENT DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THE CONTENT PROVIDED ON OUR SITE.
- IN PARTICULAR, WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR:
- LOSS ARISING FROM A CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE CLAIM;
- LOSS OF PROFITS, SALES, BUSINESS, OR REVENUE;
- BUSINESS INTERRUPTION;
- LOSS OF ANTICIPATED SAVINGS;
- LOSS OF BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY, GOODWILL OR REPUTATION; OR
- ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS OR DAMAGE.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to our site
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you.
- Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
- We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact contact-CDRC@ahsn-nenc.org.uk or telephone us on 0191 208 1401.
Which country’s laws apply to any disputes?