There is a comprehensive suite of resources available to support with Lipid Management, including:
- Performance Searches – Searches to show current performance with respect to lipid lowering.
- Quality Improvement – Searches to identify patients who might benefit from lipid lowering or treatment optimisation.
- Statin Safety – Searches to identify patients with significant statin safety issues.
- Lipid Details Template – Overview of lipid management, target setting, appropriate warnings/alerts, exception reporting, lipid checklists.
- Lipid Lowering Template – Detailed information on lipid lowering therapy, prescribing safety alerts and warning, support for medication initiation.
- Lipid Protocols – Protocols that will improve lipid management, coding and prescribing safety (some need to be activated at individual units – see opt-in resources).
- Lipid Opt-In Resources – Optional automatic tools which require opt-in.
- Lipid QoF Support – Tools to improve QoF performance related to lipids.
- Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolaemia
- Aetiology of Abnormal Lipids
- Lipids Strategy – A set of recommendations to improve lipid optimisation in a manageable way
- Batch Searches – A set of recommended batch searches to run at regular intervals to promote a sustainable long term quality improvement plan.
Accessing CDRC resources on SystmOne
To access to above resources you will need to be a member of the DCS group on SystmOne. To do this, please follow the instructions on the CDRC SystmOne Access webpage.