The Primary objective of the study is to demonstrate a reduction in the number of children presenting to hospital with an asthma exacerbation.
Secondary objectives include:
- Improvement in the percentage of patients having a personalised asthma action plan
- Reduction in the average number of reliever inhalers used per patient per year
- Improvement in the average number of preventer inhalers used per patient per year
- Reduction in the average number of courses of steroids used acutely per patient per year
We will also measure:
- Attendance and DNA rates to clinics
- QOL scores in patients pre and post intervention
The guides below will provide information to support your applications of CDRC Precisions BeatAsthma+ clinical searches via SystmOne.
If you have not already accessed CDRC Precision searches via SystmOne, please refer to our ‘How to Access’ guides here. Once these steps have been completed, you will be able to use the BeatAsthma+ guides on this page.
Get in touch
Keep up to date with CDRC Precision events and new resources