Accessing CDRC resources on SystmOne
To access the below resources you will need to be a member of the DCS group on SystmOne. To do this, please follow the instructions on the CDRC SystmOne Access webpage.
There is a comprehensive suite of resources available to support with Lipid Management, including:
- Lipids, Familial Hypercholesterolaemia (FH), PCSK9i & Inclisiran Searches
- Lipid Details and Lipid Lowering Template
- Lipid Protocols – Protocols that will improve lipid management, coding and prescribing safety
- Lipid Opt-In Resources – Optional automatic tools which require opt-in.
- Lipid QoF Support – Tools to improve QoF performance related to lipids.
- Screening for Familial Hypercholesterolaemia
- Aetiology of Abnormal Lipids
- Lipids Strategy – Recommendations to improve lipid management
- Batch Searches – Recommended batch searches to run at regular intervals to promote a sustainable long term quality improvement plan.
Please see below for a video demonstration of the resources in action on SystmOne:
Video Demonstration Important Information
Please note, searches highlighted in the video demonstration above are now in a different location.
Integrated Prevention Searches are now found in CDRC Performance > Lipids
QASI Searches are now found in CDRC Contracting > QASI Scheme