CDRC is proud to supply primary care teams in the North East with up-to-date and validated referral forms on SystmOne and EMIS Web. Our accurate merge fields and consistent appearance streamline the referral process, therby reducing administrative burden and improving clinical safety.
We work collaboratively with stakeholders in the region to support and advise on the development of new forms while amending existing forms based on clinician feedback and the most recent guidelines.
Live Referral Forms
Over 220 live Referral Forms on SystmOne and EMIS for use across the North East of England
Two Week Wait Referral Forms
Created in collaboration with the Northern Cancer Alliance to optimise the clinical information in the referral to support the safe and effective care of the referred patient.
CDRC creates localised referral forms for the following regions, Newcastle/Gateshead, South Tyneside, Sunderland, North Tyneside, Northumberland, County Durham, Stockton/Hartlepool, South Tees.
Referral Form Sharing
Previous system for referral form sharing:
Problems with the previous system:
- Large administrative burden falls to individual practices.
- Increased use of out-of-date forms
- Increased admin burden for provider organisations when ‘rejecting’ outdated forms
- Patient safety affected from delays caused by rejection of out-dated forms.
CDRC approach to referral form sharing:
Benefits of CDRC’s approach:
- Releasing time in primary care and provider organisations
- Improved clinical safety and reduction in system-wide variability via use of correct merge fields/coding/look and feel and automatic form updates shared to practices.