How do I access CDRC Precision resources via SystmOne?
- Please email the name of your organisation to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate that you would like access to the CDRC Precision resources on SystmOne (S1).
- A task will be sent to your ‘Unassigned Tasks’ box for you to action in order to join the ‘DCS’ group.
If I activate DCS Sharing Agreement, will I be sharing any of my organsiations data to anyone else?
No, activating the sharing agreement does not permit access to any of your organistations data (patient or otherwise) to other organisations.
Can I choose which DCS resources I’d like to be active/inactive?
Yes. All the elements of the DCS group are optional.
NB By default: Patient Status Alerts and a proportion of Protocols are set to be auto-activated when you join the DCS group.
These can be turned off if required:
- To turn off Protocols (these are protocols which may add alerts to the alert panel or pop-ups in templates)
- Navigate to Resource Publisher, Protocols & Templates and expand the Shared folders. Protocols within DCS Protocols can be deactivated individually by right clicking on a protocol and clicking Status and then Deactivate:
- To turn off Protocols (these are the pop-up boxes/prompts which appear): Navigate to the protocol management area and untick the ‘active’ box for any protocols that you don’t wish to use:
Get in touch