How do I access CDRC Precision resources?
- Please email the name of your organisation and your EMIS Organisation ID to email@example.com and indicate that you would like access to the CDRC resources on EMIS
- An email will be sent indicating that EMIS has has added a sharing agreement which you can then agree to in EMIS.
- To accept the sharing agreement, go to configuration menu in EMIS and click on Data Sharing Manager. Click the Resource Publisher Tab, then My Agreements. You will see CBC Health Ltd with a red cross beside it. Click Acivate Agreement and access to resources will enabled and a green tick will appear.
If I activate CBC Health Ltd Sharing Agreement, will I be sharing any of my organsiations data to anyone else?
No, activating the sharing agreement does not permit access to any of your organistations data (patient or otherwise) to other organisations.
Can I choose which CBC Health Ltd resources I’d like to be active/inactive?
- Yes. All elements of the CBC Health Ltd group are optional.
NB By default: Protocols are set to be auto-activated when you join CBC Health Ltd. These can be turned off if required:
- To turn off Protocols (these are protocols which may add alerts to the alert panel or pop-ups in templates)
- Navigate to Resource Publisher, Protocols & Templates and expand the Shared folders. Protocols within CBC Health Protocols can be deactivated individually by right clicking on a protocol and clicking Status and then Deactivate: