A suite of searches for SystmOne, created by the Clinical Digital Resource Collaborative (CDRC) can be used to identify patients to review with regards lipid optimisation and identification of patients with possible FH. Searches are organised into tiers to allow for manageable numbers of patients depending on the resource you have available. To find out more, please visit the facts.cvd website.
Tiers 1 & 2: Lipids Optimisation
- People who need their lipid therapy to be considered for very high intensity
- People prescribed a statin but not taking it
- People with a history of a previous CVD event i.e. for secondary prevention but not prescribed lipid lowering therapy
- Those with a CVD risk greater than 20% who have not had a risk assessment
- People with a Q-risk greater than 10% but not prescribed lipid lowering therapy
- People with an estimated QRISK >10% who are not currently eligible for NHS Health Check and do not have a Long Term Condition (LTC).
Tier 3: FH
- People with suspected FH
- People who may need specialist lipid input such as requiring a PCSK9 inhibitor or potential contra-indication regarding statin therapy.
Please contact contact-CDRC@ahsn-nenc.org.uk to register your interest, and if you need help with searches/ templates.
SystmOne Guidance: Lipids & Familial Hypercholesterolemia:
The information below is designed to support users to access CDRC searches and reports via SystemOne in line with the facts.cvd Standard Operating Procedure. For additional guidance, please watch the tutorial video below.
Please see below for a video demonstration of the resources in action on SystmOne:
Get in touch