How to access the Lipids, FH and PCSK9i searches via EMIS
1. Download the EMIS .zip File
In order to access the searches via EMIS, you must first download the .zip file below:
2. Additional searches:
In response to user feedback, the CDRC Precision team have developed some additional searches to support clinicians by providing a more focused patient lists to optimize lipid control. The new searches are are named and placed in Alphabetical order:
- Lipid Control – Eligible for primary prevention, not on lipid lowering
- Lipid Control – Eligible for secondary prevention, not on lipid lowering
- Lipid Control – Patients prescribed statin but possible poor compliance
- Lipid Control – Patients requiring high intensity statin, prescribed low/mod
! To access the new resources, you must first download the .zip file below:
The guide will help you to answer the following questions:
- How do I upload this search to EMIS?
- Which searches are available to support me in assessing and managing the lipid health of my patient cohort?
- How can these resources help me to find patients who are likely to have undiagnosed FH?
- How can I find patients who may benefit from PCSK9 inhibitors?
Get in touch: