The COVID Oximetry at Home template allows patient identification, assessment and management in line with the Oximetry@home SOP.
This page hosts the guides for both EMIS and SystmOne and as with all CDRC Precision searches, they are free to access.
COVID Oximetry at home: SystemOne Guide
The steps below outline how to use the CDRC Precision COVID19 Oximetry at home guides for SystemOne:
COVID Oximetry at home: for EMIS
The introduction of the Oximetry@Home specification and service allows for practices to manage patients at higher risk of complications, including silent hypoxia, following a COVID diagnosis.
5 Resources have been developed to support practices with managing the service
- Searches to identify patients who may benefit from home oximetry monitoring
- Searches to maintain the register of patients currently on the service
- A protocol to add an alert to the “QOF” Alert Box that a patient is currently on the pathway (or due to complete the pathway)
- A protocol to suggest a patient may be eligible to be put on the pathway, triggered by the addition of a COVID positive code into the record
- A protocol intended to be attached to the F12 button that adds a quick code that a discussion has been had with a patient about the service and then launches the template.
- A template to help manage patients on the Oximetry@Home pathway.
To access CDRC Precision COVID-19 vaccine recourses for EMIS, you must download the .ZIP file. You can do this using the button below:
Get in touch